Sex Crime Lawyer Redwood City CA Clients Count On
If you or someone you know has been sentenced to a crime you may want to seek legal counsel from the skillful and trusted sex crime lawyers from Morales Law Firm. For over 25 years, we have been defending our clients in order to provide the justice they deserve. Sentencing of a crime can range in severity from a misdemeanor to a felony and the consequences are paired accordingly. You will want a sex crime lawyer by your side that is extensively knowledgeable about the legal system, will intensely investigate your case, and work diligently to provide proper guidance every step of the way.
How We Can Help
As a citizen of the United States, it is your constitutional right to receive representation in court and you should seek the proper help as quickly as possible. Since 1991, our criminal defense lawyers have helped San Mateo County citizens in numerous ways, such as:
- Negotiate plea bargains on your behalf and potentially reduce or eliminate some of the charges brought against you.
- Offer emotional support during this difficult time of being accused of a crime.
- Our sex crime lawyers are able to remain objective during the case and can provide you with sound guidance on what is happening and what may potentially happen in the future.
- The knowledge and experience that our lawyers have set them apart from other San Mateo County law firms. We are dedicated to knowing everything about the legal system in order to build a strong case.
- Provide sound judgment and honest responses when deciding which course of action to pursue. There are pros and cons to every decision made and it is important to speak with a trustworthy lawyer that will explain all of your options and the project outcome in detail.
- Collecting evidence and statements from witnesses is another task that the hired lawyer will be able to complete. Witnesses are usually more willing to speak with an attorney and offer their testimony versus speaking with the defendant if they choose to represent themselves.
- We are able to hire investigators and/or expert witnesses to help aid in your case. It is important to remember that you are innocent until proven guilty. So an investigator’s or an expert witnesses’ testimony may be able to rebut evidence that the prosecutor presents.
- If you are found guilty, your sex crime lawyer is still there to help you establish a better sentencing program for your situation. For example, the lawyer may be able to change your sentencing from 12 straight months in prison to eight months in prison with four months in a drug treatment facility if you need helps with substance abuse. This can help prevent you from being put back in the criminal justice system once again.
Contact a Sex Crime Lawyer Redwood City CA Residents Trust Today
At Morales Law Firm, we are here for you and can help increase the probability of a more desirable outcome for your situation. You deserve proper representation and should be with someone you trust. Contact us today by calling for a free consultation.