Are You Being Charged with an Environmental Crime?
If convicted, you face serious penalties.
It is essential to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer fighting for you. Attorney Christopher F. Morales is a Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has been in practice since 1991.
Before earning his law degree, Mr. Morales received his B.A. in Earth Science from UC Berkeley. This in-depth knowledge of the environment and of environmental law gives him a distinct advantage in environmental crimes cases.
Mr. Morales defends clients facing charges for environmental crimes, including:
- Violations of the Clean Water Act
- Violations of the Clean Air Act
- Illegal disposal of hazardous waste
- Export of hazardous waste without the permission of the receiving country
- Removal and disposal of regulated asbestos-containing materials in a manner inconsistent with the law and regulations
- Illegal importation of certain restricted or regulated chemicals
- and other environmental crimes
After reviewing the facts of your case, Mr. Morales will give his honest assessment about your chances of winning. He will examine the evidence in your case and build a solid defense. Depending on the case, Mr. Morales will move to have the charges against you dismissed or reduced.
Hiring a lawyer with a history of trying, and winning, environmental crimes cases makes a real difference in the outcome of your case. To find out more about how Mr. Morales can help you fight the charges you are facing, contact us today for a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
“I wish I hired Chris for my case. Good attorney’s are hard to find and Chris advised me and was honest about best next steps in my challenging situation.”