Your Rights in a Theft Case
If you have recently been charged with theft, it is key to your case that you seek the counsel of a theft lawyer San Francisco CA offers from The Morales Law Firm to protect your rights. A conviction for theft can result in large fines and jail time, especially if you do not have a San Francisco theft lawyer by your side. Christopher F. Morales of The Morales Law Firm has protected the rights of clients since 1991. Depending on your situation, he may be able to get your charges reduced or even dropped. Call us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with Christopher F. Morales.
Theft cases may involve any number of the following charges:
- Embezzlement: transferring funds from one name into another, which prevents a rightful party access to the finances.
- Credit Card Fraud: the illegal use of another party’s credit or debit card account.
- Identity Theft: stealing a person’s name, information or identification.
- Grand Theft: taking another person’s property which totals a higher value.
- Petty Theft: stealing items that total a lower value.
- Shoplifting: stealing in a shop or retail store while acting like a customer.
- Larceny: to intentionally take away and permanently deprive an owner of their rightful property.
- Burglary: breaking and entering a home that is not yours with intent to commit a crime.
- Mislaid Property: sustaining property you filed as lost or mislaid.
- False Pretenses: inaccurate representations with an obvious intent to defraud.
By hiring a theft lawyer San Francisco CA locals recommend from The Morales Law Firm, you can rest easier knowing you are in good hands. Criminal charges for theft have various classifications, and each has its own legal standards to establish guilt. With a thorough understanding of criminal laws, Christopher F. Morales of The Morales Law Firm can examine your case and develop a solid defense strategy.
Christopher F. Morales of The Morales Law Firm is a theft lawyer in San Francisco CA with a solid reputation and a long history of successful representation. He has the necessary experience, training, and knowledge to resolve your case with the best possible outcome. A theft lawyer San Francisco CA residents choose from The Morales Law Firm can evaluate and scrutinize evidence about what actually occurred and bring to light the details that may result in a dismissal of your charges.
Legal Representation You Can Count On
You can choose to have a public defender represent you, but more often than not they are overworked and unable to provide clients the attention their case needs. This can result in you receiving a conviction on all charges and with the maximum penalties allowable by law. When you hire a theft lawyer San Francisco CA defendants turn to from The Morales Law Firm, you can feel confident that every available resource will be focused on defending you. Call us today at 415-418-7420 for a free consultation with a respected theft lawyer San Francisco CA community members trust from The Morales Law Firm.