Your Rights in a Homicide Trial as Explained by a Murder Lawyer San Francisco, CA Trusts
If you are feeling devastated at the prospect of going through a homicide trial, it is recommended you seek the counsel of a homicide attorney from Morales Law Firm to be your defense representation. Having fought for the rights of people in our community, we built a solid legal portfolio that we are happy to share with you. We take great pride in advocating for the rights of the accused and upholding our country’s legal system.
We do not take a homicide case lightly, and understand the verdict can change your life forever. It is our job to work towards your future. We can strive to award you complete freedom and a dismissal of the case. When this is not possible, we can utilize only the most aggressive and solid strategies to ensure you do not suffer consequences of fines or extended jail time. You have the right to defend yourself in the court of law, and a San Francisco murder attorney from Morales Law Firm can work alongside you to defend on your behalf, throughout the tedious legal proceedings.
The Levels of Homicide Cases
- 1st Degree Murder = intentional murder with a level of premeditation.
- 2nd Degree Murder = no premeditation, but intentional murder.
- Manslaughter (Involuntary) = when a homicide occurs as a result of negligence from the accused, indirect murder from a reckless act.
- Manslaughter (Voluntary or 3rd Degree Murder) = due to the heat of passion, with no premeditation.
- Manslaughter (Vehicular) = when a death occurs because of another person and his or her unintentional but unlawful way of driving.
- Watson Murder = when a person kills another by driving under the influence or with a poor driving history, considered a malice act due to this person having the awareness they lack an ability to drive safely.
If you are facing charges associated with a homicide, it is of great importance you seek the professional services of a murder lawyer in San Francisco, CA from Morales Law Firm. We understand the severity of this offense and can resolve such a case that prevents you from facing jail time. We have experience and knowledge in defense cases, and can decide how to best defend you within the legal system. We have established prominent relationships with influential officials in our community, and may be able to seek the support of law enforcement throughout the county to dig up evidence in support of your case.
Please contact us today to reach a murder lawyer in San Francisco, CA at Morales Law Firm to go over the details of your accusation. We highly advise you do not speak with any person until you have spoken with an attorney. Everything you say and do at this time may be used against your innocence in front of a judge and jury. We know what is at risk, and can offer professional yet empathetic services. By seeking the help of a murder lawyer San Francisco, CA trusts, you are investing in your chances of freedom.