People receive injuries from a variety of different sources throughout their lifetimes. While many injuries are legitimate accidents that are caused by ourselves, many other accidents do not fall under those same terms. When an accident has been caused due to the negligent actions of another individual, property owner, or business they should be held accountable by the law for the pain they cause others. Contact us today at the Morales Law Firm to learn more about how your personal injury may be eligible for compensation.
What is a Personal Injury?
In legal terms, a personal injury is an injury that occurs from the negligent actions of an individual or from an organization that has failed to meet its standard of care or awareness of potential hazards on its property. These injuries also may have the basis for a claim against another person or company.
Different Types of Personal Injuries
There are many different ways that someone may have received a personal injury. Some of those are:
- Car Accidents – One of the most common causes of personal injury cases.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents have been known to cause major injuries and high settlement amounts.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents – These injuries vary from minor to severe.
- Product Defects – When a product has been manufactured incorrectly it may lead to unintended defects that injure its users.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – When a property owner fails to safely mark off an area due to maintenance or a liquid spill it may lead to a premises liability incident from a slip and fall accident.
- Birth Injuries – Doctors have a high duty of care and when they don’t meet that duty it can lead to a birth injury for that particular type of doctor.
- Construction Accidents – When a fellow coworker incorrectly uses a machine and injures someone, or it was found they were improperly trained and injured someone, then this may constitute a personal injury claim.
- Elevator and Escalator Incidents – Elevator and escalator incidents happen to thousands of people each year in the US. If you or someone you know have been injured this way, then reach out to the Morales Law Firm as soon as possible to start the personal injury case process.
- Workplace Injury – Injuries that were caused at work by other workers or lack of management protocol may be eligible for a personal injury claim.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Improperly trained staff or abusive staff have caused injuries to many nursing home residents historically.
- And more
If you or someone you know have been injured and you believe that it was due to the negligent actions of another, then reach out to the Morales Law Firm for assistance with your potential case.
Legal Assistance is Available
Our is here to help with personal injury claims. We have the knowledge, experience, and skills to help you with your settlement and ensure that you are being treated fairly and also compensated fairly. There are many different aspects of personal injury law that are sometimes difficult to navigate which is where we can step in and help. Our firm is always available to answer any questions that you or someone you know may have and we are always more than willing to assist.